Welcome to Arkansas State University!



Volunteers, Non-State Employees and Official Guests

A volunteer, non-state employee or an official guest of the State, may be allowed reimbursement for actual expenses for meals, lodging, transportation and incidental expenses when submitted on a TR-1. Travel reimbursement for these individuals may be approved with a written explanation of the activities by the administrative head, or designee of the agency.