Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
- M.A., University of Arkansas - Fayetteville (Microbiology)
- B.S., University of Arkansas - Fayetteville (Microbiology)
- Medical Microbiology
- Clinical Immunology and Serology
- Medical Parasitology
- Water quality in regards to lead and urban point pollution
- Immunology in regards to poultry industry
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS)
Prior to taking the position of Assistant Professor at Arkansas State University, Mr. Rector was the MLT and Phlebotomy Program Director at Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas in Helena, AR for more than eleven years. Before embarking on a career in CLS education, he worked as a Medical Laboratory Scientist at the Dewitt Hospital and Nursing Home in Dewitt, AR.
He serves on the ASCLS Board of Directors for Region VII representing the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.