LEARNING BY DOING
WANT TO WORK IN THE SCHOOL OF NURSING?
Follow this link to check for available openings with our department.
- Application for 2nd Degree Accelerated BSN Program (January 15-March 15, 2020)
- Admission testing for the 2020-21 Online LPN-AASN Program.
- Admission testing for the following programs:
- 2020-23 Traditional BSN
- 2020-21 LPN-AASN Program at Jonesboro, West Memphis, and Mountain Home Campuses.
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The mission the the Arkansas State University's chapter of NSNA is to provide nursing education, facilitate unanimity among our future colleagues in nursing and to optimize the nursing student's exposure to the various aspects and passages in the constantly changing field of nursing. For more information about SNA or to become a member, click here.
Be sure to check out the SNA Newsletter for all events and updates.