LEARNING BY DOING
***The School of Nursing policy on the CR/NCR grading scale can be found here.***
Admissions Information Changes
In Response to COVID-19
LPN-AASN Programs (click here for payment information on the Face-to-Face):
- All admission testing will be moved to remote proctoring which means you will have the ability to complete the exam from your own home. Once all information is received from HESI, we will post information on how to purchase and access the exam. If you have already paid for your exam and have scheduled to test in the College of Nursing and Health Professions building on a previously posted date, your exam date 'may' change due to the change of exam venue. Payment deadline for LPN-AASN Fall 2020 at Jonesboro, West Memphis and Mountain Home is 5pm on May 25
BSN Option (Traditional and LPN-BSN):
- The admission exam (HESI A2) for the BSN program for the Fall 2020 admission cycle has been cancelled. The application process will use cumulative GPA (50%) and prerequisite GPA (50%) to rank students for selection. Applications will be available on the School of Nursing webpage on April 30. Please contact Tyler Long at email@example.com, dD870-972-3205, or 501-420-4392 for additional information.
- Application for the 2020-21 LPN-AASN Program at Jonesboro, West Memphis, and Mountain Home Campuses. (deadline is 5 pm on June 7)
- LPN-BSN application (application is NOT online - please download and return completed application by 5pm on June 7)
- A-STATE nursing programs no longer available at the Beebe Campus.
*Please check our website frequently for future updates/changes to the admission-testing schedule*
Follow this link to check for available faculty and staff job openings within our department.
Student Nurses Association (SNA)
The mission the the Arkansas State University's chapter of NSNA is to provide nursing education, facilitate unanimity among our future colleagues in nursing and to optimize the nursing student's exposure to the various aspects and passages in the constantly changing field of nursing. For more information about SNA or to become a member, click here.
Be sure to check out the SNA Newsletter for all events and updates.